Sunday, April 23, 2017

Project Update 2

I have mostly been working on getting the environment to some what look more appeasing.  I have been using the simple design features that unity has given me to make the environment to look slightly better.  I have 5 simple looking houses that the player spawns to start the game.  I am looking to add feature that allow me to give the player quests from current NPC's in the game.

I am hoping to add in some more features like trees and other features similar to add more to the game rather than it looking fairly flat and boring.

 Here I was working with adding in some mountainous regions to add some more height to my map.  Also I was adding a small pond to experiment with how the water features work within unity.
 This is just the over layout for how the world will look if I ever wanted to add in a feature for a mini-map feature in the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment