Monday, April 17, 2017

Project Update

This last week I have been experimenting with different ways to move and spawn enemy characters within my game.  I have not found a reliable way to move and have enemy characters attack/defend without it being near instantaneous for the player to react.  I am currently looking into different ways to slow the computers "reaction time" to make it more or less equal to that of a human playing the game.

I have also currently experimenting with different ways to make my simple environment more interactive.  I am looking to add chest or boxes to hold items and other entities and ways to add more weapons/items to be used in the game.  I am currently using a cylinder and having it be a sudo sword for the time being.  I am looking to add better graphics later when I have some time to experiment with other software for 3d designing.

Some things that I have completed is a way for the enemy characters to be spawned and killed or removed from the scene.  This was a lot easier than I had originally thought.  The unity Framework has a lot of helpful features for spawning and removal of objects.

No comments:

Post a Comment